Saturday, January 15, 2011

Two sites and a picture

So I have concluded that since I will never have the chance to plan my own wedding I will help others out by writing things in this blog. DIY ideas that could lead to big money saving, personable ideas for fun, and unique ideas for those who dare!

I really enjoy the website Wedding Gawker. It is a sister site of my other favorite website Food Gawker. These two sites could be very handy in planning a wedding. Especially if you are handy in the kitchen or craft room!

Speaking of which....I did just get Photoshop and have been testing out Microsoft Publisher...Perhaps I could design your invitations for free? Well until I get popular then perhaps I'll charge a fee?

This has nothing to do with weddings but here is an example of what I did after years of not using Photoshop.
This is for a friend, Casey Hume. I am attempting to design a book cover and this is what I did so far though the end result will probably look nothing like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Two sites and a picture

So I have concluded that since I will never have the chance to plan my own wedding I will help others out by writing things in this blog. DIY ideas that could lead to big money saving, personable ideas for fun, and unique ideas for those who dare!

I really enjoy the website Wedding Gawker. It is a sister site of my other favorite website Food Gawker. These two sites could be very handy in planning a wedding. Especially if you are handy in the kitchen or craft room!

Speaking of which....I did just get Photoshop and have been testing out Microsoft Publisher...Perhaps I could design your invitations for free? Well until I get popular then perhaps I'll charge a fee?

This has nothing to do with weddings but here is an example of what I did after years of not using Photoshop.
This is for a friend, Casey Hume. I am attempting to design a book cover and this is what I did so far though the end result will probably look nothing like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment